- Mobile: +30 6973015399, 6980149705
- Landline: +30 22270 31909
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.eviaproperty.gr
105, LUXURY BEACH FRONT COTTAGE
- Posted on in Maisonete
Property consisting of a plot of 2,510 sqm-frontage 15 meters, newly built building (Maisonette) 134.9 sqm in excellent condition located on Psaropouli beach-seaport of Vassilika, in North Evia.
The year of construction is 2016 – it has been inhabited for a total of 5 months (vacation periods).
The design and construction of the holiday home make it possible to choose it for year-round residence.
- Ground floor (elevated) 61.07 sqm – bedroom, bathroom, open plan kitchen, living room with fireplace, a large terrace which is connected to the garden
- 1st floor 42.71 sqm – 2 bedrooms, bathroom, large terrace
- Basement-independent apartment 31.12 sqm – open space with kitchenette, bathroom, storage
- The south side of the building has a barbeque, 2 showers, a small basketball court, 3 outdoor parking spaces, and a garden with 40 trees.
- Baumit thermal insulation
- Solar heating system
- Double-energy windows
It also has a water-drilling, water meter, and power energy meter.
The price includes
- brand new household appliances-fitted kitchen and oven
- kitchen hood
- 2 refrigerators (large & small)
- Washing machine
- 3 double beds with mattress
- corner sofa
- dining room with chairs
- large wooden outdoor table
- by road through Ag. Ioannis Rossos (Prokopi) 2.5 hours’ drive from Athens
- via National Road to Arkitsa and then by F.B. to the Baths of Edipsos and from there by road to Vasilika-Psaropouli
- via National Road to Glyfa and then by F.B. to Agiokampos and from there by road to Vasilika-Psaropouli
- Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) – 190km, 2 hours and 40 minutes
- Nea Anchialos National Airport (VOL) – 108km, 2 hours and 36 minutes
Airport-Glyfa Ferry connection to Agiokampos-Psaropouli
- Istiaia 40km, 47 minutes
- Agia Anna 23km, 29 minutes
- Limni 40km, 50 minutes
Evia is located in the east of the central mainland in Greece. The island is connected with the rest of the country, by the sea via Glyfa or Akitsa, and via the high bridge of Chalkida and the old bridge of Evripos. Thus, although Euboea is an island, access to it is not solely dependent on weather conditions at the airport or the marine environment.
Northern Euboea is still unexplored and effortless by the massive influx of tourists. Those who discover her become fanatical followers mainly for the wonderful nature, the peaceful environment, the alternation of landscapes over short distances – from the sea of the Euboean Gulf and Aegean seas to the mountainous landscapes with picturesque villages inhabited by friendly people.
The area has plenty of local produce such as wine, olives, olive oil, cheese, yogurt, vegetables, dry figs, and fresh fish. In the summertime, most of the villages in the area, organize festivals and one-day fiestas, called “Panigyri” with live music.
On the way to the north part of Evia, through Chalkida you will find yourself among the plane trees and pine trees, and after an hour drives, you will be very close either to Evoikos Gulf or to the Aegean Sea.
Psaropouli is the seaport of the village “Vasilika” which is 2.5 km (4 min.) away.
It is bathed by the Aegean Sea as it is located at the northeastern tip of Evia, looking to the Sporades islands-Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonissos.
It is a summer destination very dear to those who have discovered it.
It has a large beach with pebbles and sand, a port, cafes, and taverns by the rooms for rent.